The Graves Full Finger bowfishing gloves (sold as a set, left & right hand) are gloves designed specifically with bowfishing in mind. They include an extremely lightweight design and a low profile feel for finger availability and dexterity when you need it most. These gloves will work for those who use a bowfishing release or for fingers shooters.
Main Features of the Graves Full Finger Bowfishing Glove
- Reinforced contact points on pinky and first finger to prevent blisters and line burn
- Remarkable grip helps you get a strong hold on your bow for more stable and accurate shots
- Quick drying material keeps your hands from getting water logged
- Reinforced finger tip shooting tabs for added protection
- Full finger gloves with enough dexterity to perform basic bowfishing tasks
These are the only gloves on the market designed specifically for bowfishing. It's a rough sport and rough on your hands, don't cut your bowfishing trip short because of torn up hands.
These gloves have quite a bit of stretch, when in doubt order a size down for added dexterity.